Thursday, March 15, 2007

Still Sick and New Trick

Can you see how watery my eyes are? I'm still sick. We didnt go to PA so I didnt get to meet my cousins. I did learn a secret today. But I cant tell you yet...stay tuned.

So last night was horrible. We were awake from 1am until 5am. Mommy made me sleep in my carseat so that my head was elevated. And Daddy was trying to clear my nose out so that I could eat. I showed them how loud I can scream. I'm almost as loud as my Mom!

I did learn a new trick though! You know how my pacifier is always falling out and then I cry until somebody puts it back in my mouth? Well, I finally realized that I can hold it in place. Unless I sneeze...then it comes out again.

So a big storm is coming. A snow storm!! Can you believe this? Yesterday Mommy let me take a nap out on the deck because it was so nice out and tomorrow it's going to snow. Oh I hope Daddy can work from home tomorrow. Mommy went to the store to stock up on supplies. She didnt buy much though: Frozen Pizza, Pinot Noir, a Pineapple and Preference by Loreal (Medium Golden Brown!)

No comments: