Saturday, March 10, 2007

Meet the Kiernans


I havent written in a while - I thought I would fill you in. Today is Saturday which makes me happy because Daddy is home all day. Tomorrow too! We went to the diner for a big breakfast.

We did a lot of activities today - Mommy read to me, we had some tummy time, I played in my swing, I played on my floor gym, and I played with this trippy lava lamp thing (photo left).

Mommy also sang to me this morning - I think it was "TV On the Radio" - her voice is pretty bad so I couldnt quite figure it out. Plus I dont think she really knows the lyrics.

We went to my Great Uncle Gary's 50th Birthday Party now. Shhh - it's a surprise. I think he knew though. Apparently we missed a lot of the fun. I was really fussy to my parents left early. But we got this photo (right) at midnight last night from Grandpa.

1 comment:

Jeff said...

Hi Naomi, it was nice meeting you for the first time yesterday. see that picture - I'm the one with the crazy hair (it's a wig - don't tell anyone)