Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Day Of Fun




Today was super busy! It was warm again...we walked around the lake. We also went to Grandma & Grandpa Kiernan's house. They will be watching me starting next week when Mommy goes back to work. So Mom had to show them the ropes. Grandma Irene and Grandma Tootsie were there too! They're all leaving for Florida tomorrow morning.

We also went to Julie's house to see Julie (holding me left), Kate (with me right) and Olivia (left). We had fun. Julie and Mommy talk so much. I couldnt fall asleep. Julie took a lot of photos and Mommy will post them soon.

Tomorrow we're going to see Tara and then on Thursday we are driving to Pennsylvania to meet: Cousins Chrissie, Richter, and Joseph AND Uncle Joe and Aunt Sharon! Maybe we'll meet Cousins Evan, Ryan, Sean and Christian too!!

Mom's trying to pack a lot of fun in before she goes back to work. We're going to try to go to Atlantic City next week. For all of you out there that had bets on when I would get to A/C...it will be before my three month birthday! I have to learn to gamble at some point if I am going to fit in with this family.

No comments: