Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Hop On Pop

I love books. And I love Dr. Seuss. My favorite is Hop on Pop. I read from it for Daddy when he comes home...

"Dad is Sad. Very, very sad. He had a bad day. What a day Dad had."

Oh guess what?! I slept for 7 hours straight last night. Mommy put me down at 9:30pm. I remember the time because Mom and Dad were watching "House". This is a pretty dumb show and it concerns me that they watch it week after week. Basically, there's this doctor (House is his name, I know - it's dumb) and his main goal in life is to obtain morphine for the pain in his leg (he was shot). The sub-plot is that he tries to solve all of these really interesting medical cases. They always solve the medical case at like 8:30pm and you look at the clock and say "wait the show still has another half hour" so of course - they didnt really solve the problem. Then they sort of trip upon the answer. Like House will see a butterfly go by and he will say 'butterfly, butter, clogged arteries, he has a clogged artery!!'. So dumb.

Anyway - Mom put me to bed at 9:30pm and I slept til 4:30am!!

Is everyone looking forward to my growth spurt next week? Should be fun for everyone!

No comments: