Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Atlantic City

Sorry I havent written, but we have been in Atlantic City the last few days. Daddy took off from work so that we could all spend some time together before Mommy goes back to work tomorrow. My parents were so excited to go, but I am not sure I see the allure. We traveled through some very sketchy areas to get to the Taj. I saw so many new things: pawn shops, liquor stores (haha - I've seen them before...have you met my Mom and Dad?), crack whores, drug dealers, and lots and lots and lots of old ladies with quarters. I also saw the ocean for the first time.

Mom and Dad didnt have to pay for our room and we got upgraded to a beautiful suite. Mommy went running on the boardwalk, but I couldnt go. I cant go in my jogging stroller until I am four months old. Then I can go running too!

No comments: