Thursday, March 29, 2007

Family SANGwich


My favorite time of day is morning. Mommy brings me into bed with Daddy and we have a family sandwich. Or as my Daddy says SANGwich.


It's Saturday!! Mommy and Daddy are home. Mommy just went for a run around the lake with Tara. Tonight we are going to a party in Manalalalalalapalan NJ. I'm going to see the Grandma and Grandpa Gabay!! And Aunt Jacqui! And Uncle Julian! And cousin Alex! I think cousin Nicole and Matthew (the twins) are staying home.


Monday is Passover. Did I tell you that I am Jewish? I am. But Mommy's family is Catholic. So I get to celebrate both sets of holidays! Cousin Cheryl sent me a beautiful pink coat with bunny ears! We will take photos of that for Easter. So my family encompasses two religions and I have never set foot in a temple or a church. I guess we just celebrate the commercial aspects of the holidays.

No comments: