Tuesday, March 6, 2007

-13 Degrees (with Wind Chill)


It is FREEZING. Why oh why did Mommy take me outside today? We went to the grocery store but all I wanted to do was sleep. Let's see...what have I been up to?

I met Carol yesterday. Mommy used to run with Carol before I took over her body. She's trying to run again - but is not quite up to speed. If she thinks she's going to do a marathon in December, she better get moving.

Mommy went to a CPR class last night so she can take care of me if I stop breathing. This will come in handy since Mommy forgot to fill out all the paperwork for my health insurance. We're going to see Great Grandma Tootsie tomorrow. Getting in all our visits before Mommy goes back to work (in two weeks). I'm going to miss her. I think I'll stay awake all night so I can spend more time with her before she goes back.

No comments: