Sunday, March 4, 2007

Meeting Milo!

I met even more people this weekend!! We went to Jardena & Matt's house yesterday and I met Mason and Greta. Mason will be 3 years old this month. And Greta is 1 1/2 years old. I wish I had photos to show you - but Mommy totally forgot to take pictures. She also forgot to change my diaper for like 5 hours yesterday and now I have a raging diaper rash. Will she ever learn? Anyway - it was my second time in NJ. Gas is so cheap there!

I also met Milo (photo left), Tara and Jason's new puppy. He doesnt wear a diaper and I saw him poop on the floor.

Hmmm, what else is new...I smile a lot now. And I try really hard to talk (so I can tell Mommy that I shit my shorts). I know how to play with some of my toys now...and I figured out how to get my thumbs in my mouth. I also learned that Mommy and Daddy have stinky breath in the morning. Also - my parents are so funny. They are sitting right next to each other on their computers and they are actually pinging each other. Dont they realize they can talk??? Daddy is looking up sites so he can Pimp My Ride (stroller). Very funny clip here: www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NnzF772EkI

No comments: