Friday, March 2, 2007

It's Raining. It's Pouring.

Daddy had a rough commute today. The Taconic AND the Saw Mill Parkway were closed because of flooding. Mommy and I drove him to the train station. Daddy hates public transportation - and he will have to take the subway today too. At least tomorrow is Saturday and Daddy will be home. I didnt get to see him much last night. He got home at 9pm and I was in the middle of a melt-down so Mommy put me to bed. I was cranky because The Office was a rerun. American Idol ruins everything!!!

I am going to meet new people tomorrow. I will finally meet Jardena's kids - Mason and Greta. I met Jardena once before - but I was only a week old and I dont remember that much.

I am wearing my Google shirt today. I am also wearing my first pair of jeans - Ma-moo & Pa-poo (Grandma & Grandpa Gabay) bought them for me. I wonder if I can get them to buy me jeans when I am a teenager...when they are really really expensive.

Tara and Jason are getting their puppy tomorrow! I cant wait to play with him.

No comments: