Wednesday, March 28, 2007

But I Regress...

Hee-Hee...I'm driving Mommy crazy. I was doing really well sleeping through the night - until she went back to work! Since I don't get to see her during the day anymore, I like to keep her up at night so we can spend some time together. She doesnt seem to happy about this. When she comes up to get me (remember - her bedroom is all the way downstairs) she looks a little pissed off. And she doesnt talk to me much. Really - she just sticks a pacifier in my mouth and goes away. And sometimes she sends Daddy. He does the same thing. They're pretty crabby at 4am.

Oh - remember a few weeks ago I said that I learned a secret? Well, I can spill the beans now...I am getting more cousins!! Chrissie and Richter are having a baby! And...Ryan and Evan are having a baby! And of course Uncle Dan and Aunt Beth-Anne are having a baby in September. I can't wait.

No comments: