Thursday, May 3, 2007

Large Marge

Well...just back from the doc's...Here are my new stats:

16.5 pounds - 90th percentile
25.5 inches - 90th percentile
16.5 head circumference - 75th percentile

I guess I didnt inherit the "kiernan head" after all. Do you think I'll inherit the "kiernan beer belly"?

Here's me in my tub. I love my bath. Almost as much as Tara loves her bath. I hope I get one today. I'm a bit messy.

Let's see...what else...OH - I rolled over today!!! I was on my tummy and I rolled on to my back. Mommy was so surprised. And now she's scared...can't leave me on the changing table for even a second now!

Hmmm - you're all invited over on May 19th for a BBQ. I know I have a large fan base in Dallas (Hi Lindsay!)...I'm sure we got nothing on your BBQ - we wont even try to compete with Texas BBQ.

Also - our thoughts are with Great Uncle Fairy God Father Gary - take care of that heart! Mommy wants to race you again. We love you!

And...Dave & Perla had their baby (boy) yesterday!!! I cant wait to meet my new boyfriend.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

HI NAOMI!! Thanks for the shout-out! One day when you are big, you will have to come to Texas and eat some real BBQ. You are getting cuter all the time and your mom is hilarious :)

tara said...

I most certainly love my baths. I need a copy of this pic to frame...to cute!