Monday, April 30, 2007

Call me PITA

Let's see - so much going on...I went to work with Mommy on Thursday. It was "Bring Your Daughter to Work Day". Yea - I learned so much. Mom showed me how to optimize a display campaign. Mommy thinks she is a very important advertising executive. And she works at Google - the office is like a giant daycare for big people. There's a game room and there are scooters to get around. And there is food everywhere. Mom had a lot of meetings that day - so Melissa and Steve and Katie and Kolleen babysat me. Then we went over to Daddy's office. He is also a very important advertising executive.

We went to Aunt Jacqui & Uncle Julian's on Saturday and I got to see my cousins!! I saw Alex and Nicole and Matthew. But Mommy forgot her camera - so there's no pictures. Grandma & Grandpa Gabay bought me a ton of books.

And...Sunday...well Sunday we stayed home and I was a PITA (Pain in the Ass). I whined a lot all day. I whined until Mommy picked me up. I just wanted to be held. Is that so wrong? Mommy watched a movie - Stranger than Fiction. I think it was really good - but it was too confusing for my little mind.

1 comment: