Monday, May 21, 2007

Rain Rain Go Away


We had a BBQ on Saturday - but the weather didnt cooperate. We had 45 people in our house! It was insane. There were kids everywhere. Mommy was too busy making sangria to take photos, so you'll have to use your imagination. Grandma Kiernan got drunk on Sangria lickety-split. I kept getting passed around from one person to another. I took a nap in Aunt Jacqui's arms. I'm sure the last thing she wanted to do on Saturday was hold another baby when she has her own set of twins. But I needed some quality tia time.

It was such a long day. Every time I tried to nap, my cousin Richter would laugh and that would wake me up. I finally met Richter and Chrissie and Joseph. Joseph banged his head on the kitchen table on Sunday morning. I hope Mommy and Daddy realize they need to CHILD PROOF the house! And Mommy kept using "the F word" in front of Joseph. Tsk Tsk. Dont they realize they are parents now?

I was so tired that I actually slept through the night!!

It's Daddy's birthday tomorrow and they are leaving me with Grandma and Grandpa Kiernan for the night so that they can go to Atlantic City. They took me with them last time, but apparently it was a pain to have me there. This is the first time I will be away from them.

No comments: