Monday, May 7, 2007

Whiny Weekend

Well for me it was "whiney" weekend and for Mommy it was "wine-y" weekend. I was such a whiner that Mommy didnt take any pictures of me. I dont know why I was so moody.

Was it from getting my shots on Thursday? Was it from having a fever on Friday? Do I have allergies like my Daddy? Is it because Mommy was trying to feed me cereal? Is it because I didnt sleep very well on Friday night? Is it because my Mommy posts every detail of my life on this blog and I'm tired of it?

I was good for a while on Saturday. Aunt Beth-Anne and Uncle Dan came over to see me. I watched the Yankee game with Uncle Dan. Aunt Beth-Anne is carrying my cousin in her belly. It's a boy. I will meet him in September.

Mother's Day is on Sunday - I hope Daddy takes me shopping for something really nice for Mommy.

1 comment:

Balancing Momma said...

Wow you look great with blond hair Naomes!

Lol on mommy having a wine-y weekend. Your momma is so freaking funny!