Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2008...First Class all the way, baby!

Here's me in my first class seat. Dont I look like a very important advertising executive using my crackberry right up til the stewardess yells at me to turn it off? My first flight!

We went to Chapel Hill to see the Cawley family for New Years Eve. Uncle Tom made us a yummy dinner in his cabin. I loved playing with Aunt Michelle and Grace and Ava. And they bought me pretty dresses.

My new nickname is BC as in Bouncy Cokehead. I was completely wired at the hotel and stayed up until 3am. I finally fell asleep and then the hotel phone rang. Security called to tell us that a 25 year old kid in a hummer smashed our rental car. Have you ever gotten into a car accident while sleeping in your bed? Crazy, huh? Hertz does not love the Gabays anymore. Second crash in two years. Anyway - Mom had to deal with that crap and didnt get back to sleep til 5am. Then I woke her up nice and early. We went back to the Cawley Cabin for a very yummy brunch.

Happy New Year Everybody!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm sorry Kara. That was an awful story about New Year's! Yet, I couldn't stop laughing as I read it.
Happy New Year! Love, Julie