Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Heart the Holidays

Not just because of all the presents! But we saw so many people this week! We visited with the DiGiorgios, the Gasparris, the Platts - everyone is off from work, it's great. And of course, I love being up Mommy's butt all day, every day.

The Gasparri Girls came over yesterday...that's Julie (the mom) and Kate and Olivia. Here's a picture of us having fun.

Tomorrow we go to Chapel Hill to see my BFF Ava. She is 11 days older than me. It will be my first trip on a plane. I hear it's a pain...especially during the holidays. I never fly without my lucky hat...ha ha.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year Kara, Ralph, and Naomi! We had so much fun visiting and want to come back again. We hope you had a wonderful New Year's in NC and look forward to hearing all about it! Thanks again for a great visit. :)