Monday, January 21, 2008

And She's Buying the Stairway to...

Daddy's office? Ha Ha Ha - I figured out how to get upstairs. We have video of it - but the file is too big for YouTube. Okay - we clearly need some video editing software. Here's a photo of me to hold you over til we can post this video.

So yes - I know how to go up the stairs now. Problem is I dont know how to get back down. I keep trying to go head first and that doesnt usually work.

Actually maybe it is a good thing we dont post the video. Mom is wearing some horrible 80's leggings and socks and she just looks hideous. Also - she's watching 'Intervention' on A&E and you can hear about this heroin addict in the background. Actually - it's the son of Chuck from Three Dog Night...but now I'm off on a tangent.

It's MLK Day - Mom is home. Dad is at work. And I'm going to get my shots soon. Naomi. Out.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kara, you are hilarious! I was laughing throughout this whole story! Good luck with Naomi's shots today.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.