Monday, January 14, 2008

Head Banger Baby


Not the "Judas Priest" type of head-banging. More like I have a ton of bruises on my head because I literally banged my head about 7 times this weekend. I have a big bruise on my forehead and a black eye.

It was a humiliating weekend all around. My boyfriend, Andres, was here on Saturday and for the first time ever - I hurled - EVERYWHERE. In front of Andres! And his parents! It was horrible. I wonder if he still loves me.

Mom left me last week - she went to Vegas and left me home with Daddy. He took care of me really well. He's a superdad. Superbad Superdad.

Aunt Molly passed away. I never got to meet her. But Daddy loved her very much.

1 comment:

Andrés Acosta said...

Oh my darling, I still love you! In fact I love you more for being such a trooper and playing with me despite your tummy troubles. Muah!