Monday, October 1, 2007

Keep on Moving, Don't Stop.

I am mobile!! And wow is it exciting. Do not even try to pick me up - I want to move around on my own now. Imagine Mom's suprise when she left the basement door open on Saturday morning. When she came back upstairs, my little head was peering down the stairs. Um, Mom, want to be more careful please?

I got to see my boyfriend Caden on Saturday. He was showing off on his slide. But I was too busy eating the pretty orange leaves.

And I saw Tara & Jason last night. I havent seen them since we went on vacation and that was a whole month ago. They didnt have Milo with them though. I miss Milo.

Okay - I am trying to get video of me scooching around the floor (we cant call it crawling just yet). But I need Mommy or Daddy to get off their lazy asses and download it from camera to computer. I havent mastered the software yet.

No comments: