Friday, September 21, 2007

Box Blockers Ruin Everything


Oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE Mr. Bloomberg - Implement the fee to drive into the city I'll go into my piggy bank to pay for it myself!

I guess everyone is back from summer vacation because our commute has been HELL this week. It took Mommy and me three hours to get home from work on Wednesday! I cried my eyes out for the last hour. It was awesome.

We are trying to get a short term sublet in the city...who knew it would be sofa king hard. We lost the first one because Mommy told the lady about me. The lady didnt want any babies in her apartment. My first run-in with discrimination! We didnt get the second apartment because it turned into a bidding war. Who knows how long this is going to take.

So I went to the doctor's yesterday. No shots this time! I am a whopping 20 pounds, 10 ounces. Dont mess with me.

No comments: