Monday, October 15, 2007

Can You Believe This?

There's a new baby in town. This is my cutie cousin Micky with his Mommy, Aunt Beth-Anne. I am no longer the COA (center of attention). But that's okay...when nobody is looking, I'll just eat him.

So yea - I love to eat. Really. I tried more stuff this weekend. I do NOT like grapefruit. That's for shit sure. But I was sort of digging the cheesecake at Marisa's house. We went to visit Mommy's friend from elementary school. They havent seen each other in like 15 years. Marisa has a pretty baby named Adriana. She is a bit older than me and she showed me her books and her toys. She ate my food too. They have a big dog named Max who licked my face.

My new trick of the week...I can get into sitting position from my tummy. I am very proud of that move. I look around to seek out approval.

No comments: