Sunday, July 29, 2007

I feel pretty oh so pretty

I'm wearing pretty dresses. Mom works with a very talented lady - Ms. Rachel. She makes pretty dresses for baby girls.

My favorite is the orange one. It has little horses on it. Perfect for my next day at the races.

Mommy got yelled at by the neighbor across the street. I am not allowed to say the word that Daddy uses to describe him. Anyway - he is mad because we had friends over the house on Saturday. We were on the back porch and I guess we were too loud for him. The funny part is - Tara wasn't even there...it could have been much louder. I wonder if he will say anything to Daddy. Daddy will kick his ass.

Next weekend I will sleep at Grandma and Grandpa Kiernan's house. Mom & Dad are going to see the cops. The cops are playing music at the Meadowlands. Please. Don't. Stand. So. Close. To. Me.

No comments: