Monday, July 23, 2007

H2O

I love the water. I love my baths, I love the pool, I love the lake...and I cant wait to go meet the ocean. We go on vacation in 4 1/2 weeks. Beach house right outside Atlantic City. True paradise adjacent to the ghetto. Hopefully our house is not too close to the pawn shops and liquor stores.

This weekend was lovely. We didnt have to go anywhere! Which is so nice - the last three weekends were so busy. We made a pact to not cross the Hudson River. I went to Grandma and Grandpa Kiernan's yesterday for a few hours. I miss them. I like daycare - but it's not the same. I watched Grandpa lose a poker tournament (there were 15,000 people playing) and then I watched the Devil Rays get their asses kicked.

Now it's Monday and it's pouring and our commute was horrid. Daddy's at home - still sleeping. He has today off. Mommy was supposed to have off too...but she's got too much happening at work. It took us two hours to get to the city today. Some flooding in the Bronx :(

No comments: