Friday, April 13, 2007

40 Winks and a Mule

My Auntie Michelle made up the wink system...40 winks means a full night sleep. Well I didnt quite earn 40 winks last night - BUT I did sleep 9 1/2 hours! I only get 35 winks though...even though I slept, Mommy didnt sleep the whole night (I think some milk was pounding at the door if you know what I mean...)

I really dont need the mule though.

So it's Friday!!! Which means it is Bagel day at Google...the smallest things get Mommy so excited.

Denise and Julie are coming over tonight. I hope I can sleep with the three of them yapping. Otherwise we don't have too much happening this weekend. We can just hail a relaxi-taxi and take it to easy street.

1 comment:

Balancing Momma said...

Lol on relaxi taxi to easy street. Fun Fun! Love you sweet girl - Auntie Shell