Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Channeling Mr. McAllister

If you get my Jim McAllister reference from the movie Election - yay!! If you dont...that means you havent seen the movie a million times and you really really really should. Tom Perrotta and Alexander Payne - great combo. 

So in Election, Jim McAllister gets stung by a bee (on his eye). All while attempting to cheat on his wife and cheat a young ambitious lady out of an election. 

I got bit by a mosquito...and holy crap did that get ugly. By 3:30 - my teachers couldnt look at me anymore and they called Mom & Dad to get me. I went to see Dr. Platt - who said the mosquito got me because I am so delicious...and I am. 

4 comments:

Pifani family said...

Oh sweetheart, I hope you are feeling better. By the way, great movie reference

Megan said...

Poor Naomi! And yes, I totally got the McAllister reference!

Unknown said...

yes, got the McAllister ref (one of my favorite movies). Kate went to the dentist and they numbed her lip so much that her lip is seven times the size of Naomi's eye (she bit it by accident because it was numb)! We're getting strange looks in public as well.

tara said...

Dr. Platt? Hah!