Monday, June 9, 2008

Fun in the Sun...and the Tub

It was 97 degrees yesterday. And it's hot today. And it's going to be hot tomorrow. I dont do very well in the heat...I take after my daddy. We had a fun weekend - first weekend since March that we didnt have any obligations. Mommy took me to Julie's house and we hung out with Kate and Olivia. Julie set up a water park in her back yard. It was magical...until the thunderstorm. Then we all got in the bath tub. Well - Not Mommy and Julie.

The best part of the day was I didnt have my nap. And for two straight hours I terrorized mom will a full on tantrum.

Mom leaves for San Francisco today - she'll be gone til like midnight on Friday. Daddy's all on his own. Again. It's so sad.

School is fun. We go to the park and play in the sprinklers.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

We had fun with you that day too Kara! Hope you got back from your trip safe and sound. Can't wait to see you again soon. Tell Ralph we said Happy Father's Day! Love, Julie, Kate & Olivia