Monday, June 2, 2008

BBQ - Daddy's Birthday

We had our annual BBQ this weekend. It was only my second time, but I am getting to be a pro. I spent most of the day on Great Aunt Lori's lap and Great Aunt Debbie's lap. They were keeping me busy with cherry tomatoes. We have exactly zero pictures from the party because mom and dad were too busy bringing stuff out of the kitchen or bringing stuff back into the kitchen.

Here are the highlights:


- There were 15 kids. We hung out in my brand new playroom!!
- Tara made a kick-ass Ziti that we will be eating for the rest of the week.
- We ran out of wine. And ice. But the kegs kept flowing.
- Mike Gasparri made chocolate chip cookies and mom hid some before she served to the masses.
- Thunderstorm didnt hit til 7pm. But Grandpa Joe set up two tents to keep us dry.
- Mom got drunk. So did Grandma Linda.
- Grandma Tootsie's Applecake was the best ever.

No comments: