Monday, April 21, 2008

More Gelfite Fish Please!

Much to my mother's horror, I finished an entire serving of Gelfite Fish - with NO horseradish on the first night of passover. Mom has to bury hers in horseradish to take even one bite. Not this jew - I say bring it on. We had a lot of fun at Cousin Richard's house. The house is gi-normous and I loved running all over the place. Why couldnt Daddy be a doctor like every other Gabay? Very important advertising executives just dont make enough money.

I got to see my cousins this weekend! Alex, who I absolutely adore, played piano for me. He was so good and everybody was very impressed. He also got to ask the five questions this year and he did soooooooo well. I hope I can read as good as him some day. And of course I got to see the twins - Matthew and Nicole. They wore little sailor outfits and looked so cute. And cousin Deborah took good care of me so that Mom could have five minutes of rest. Here's the video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8uSoctwFjNg

This week is "bring your daughter to work day". And we have class photos this week too. So we're very busy. Welcome back Artie!

No comments: