Monday, April 7, 2008

Baby On Fire.

Well I totally put the kibosh on Mommy's birthday this weekend. First Mommy and Daddy were supposed to go to Atlantic City for a Birthday Bonanaza Weekend. But babysitting fell through. Then Daddy made reservations at the Culinary Institute of America and I ruined that too. I had a 104ish fever on Saturday. Baby On Fire. Uncle Dan and Aunt Beth-Anne were supposed to watch me that night - but Mommy didnt want to leave me (and she didnt want cousin Mickey getting sick). So they stayed home and ate bad Chinese food instead. Daddy made up for it with presents though. And I gave Mommy really fun pink & orange slippers. She loved them. And Tara & Jason took us to brunch yesterday.

So I call Daddy "Ralph" now. When he leaves the room, you can hear me yell for him "RALph!!!"

No comments: