Friday, February 16, 2007

Snowed In

Mommy and I have been stuck in the house all week. It's very cold outside and all this frozen white stuff is out there. Daddy keeps taking the Jeep to work and that's the only car that has a car seat in it for me (I told you my parents leave everything for the last minute - they have TWO other car seats just sitting in the basement!!)

Grandma and Grandpa Kiernan went down to Florida this week. They usually go for the entire winter but stuck around in NY this year for me! My Uncle Dan and Aunt Beth-Anne were going to go too...but their flight was canceled. Something to do with that white stuff.

We finally left the house today to go to that stupid Mommy Group. I dont like it there. All Mommy does is complain that I dont sleep 9 hours a night. Why did she have me if she just wants me to sleep all the time? I am so freakin' adorable in this picture.

No comments: