Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Busy Week

It's President's Day Week and teachers are off! That means that Mommy can hang out with Tara and Denise! I also got to see Daddy on Monday because he didnt have to go to work. Daddy also stayed home on Tuesday. He was sick. He spit up more than me that day!

Mommy and I went to Tara's house yesterday. And today we are going to see Grandma Kiernan - we'll also see Great Aunt Debbie and Great Aunt Lori. Tomorrow we are going shopping with Denise. I watched Mommy trying to fit into her old clothes - it was pretty funny. She couldnt even get her jeans up over her big bum. I laughed at her (see photo left). So she has to buy some big gal jeans tomorrow. Then on Friday we will go for my shots. I dont know what shots are - but they sound like fun.

No comments: