Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Yay - Vacation week! We are all home this week prepping for Thanksgiving. And by prepping, I mean ordering cranberry sauce from William Sonoma. We're going to Grandma and Grandpa's on Thursday and then Mom and Dad are going to leave me (again) to go to Atlantic City (again). But I dont mind too much - because I have had extra Mommy/Daddy time this week. Daddy even took me on a Daddy/Daughter date yesterday so that Mommy could do a quick conference call. He took me to Toys R Us (I cant do a backwards R on the keyboard) to buy me bath toys! 

Oh and there are a gazillion new babies at Mommy's work. Congrats: Elle, Nick, and Atoshi! All within three days! 

Oh - maybe I should tell you about the pictures! I went to visit my cousins this weekend. It was their birthday - they are two year old twins! 

No comments: