Monday, September 8, 2008

Hava Nagila!

We were rained in on Saturday. Hannah? Ike? I dont know. Who can keep up. Mom and Dad busted out some toys from the basement to keep me entertained. And a lot of TV was watched. Thank god for Bravo. Then we lost our power at like 9pm - which was pretty spooky. And hot. Dad and I were very stressed about the lack of air conditioning. Mom was more concerned about her Breyers Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream.

I went to my second Bar Mitzvah on Sunday. It was a blast. I love to boogie on the dance floor. No photos though! I told the paparazzi to step off. 

Mom and Dad took me to the mall to buy new shoes. We stopped for lunch at Outback Steakhouse. When the waiter asked how everything was, Mommy said "It's not Morton's". Well guess what Mom - you have a baby now. Culinary excursions are on hold for a while. 

No comments: