Monday, August 25, 2008

Chez Richard




We went to cousin Richard's house on Saturday. Have I told you about this house yet? Well - I wont even go into details on the house...I'll just talk about the outside. There's a gorgeous heated pool that I refuse to get out of. There's tennis courts, a running trail, a beach volley-ball set up and a basketball court. Oh yea - a secluded hot tub too! When I grow up, I want to be an ana, anna, ana, anesthesiologist. I dont know what that is...but I think you make some good money. I had a great time with my cousins. Here's a picture of me with Nicole. Matthew moves too fast for us to capture him on camera. We had birthday cake for Aunt Susan and Mamoo (Grandma Gabay).

1 comment:

Andrés Acosta said...

Next time can you take me to Richards's with you? Miss you much!