Monday, May 12, 2008

Uh-Oh!

Many new words this week: Uh-Oh (my favorite), Thank You, Bless You (only if you sneeze), Ball. That's in addition to my usual vocab of: Dog, Elmo, Not Nice, and of course, Ralph.

I saw so many people this weekend. First - I met baby Annabelle. That's Caden's new baby sister and she lives right next door to me. I also saw the Gabay clan and all my cousins. Nicole and Matthew chased me around the house. Until I fell from the stairs and landed on my nose. Uh-Oh!

And I saw the Kiernan clan yesterday - including my cousin Mickey. He's so cute. He's very happy and smiley. And - once again - I fell and landed on my nose. And I have a big bruise on my face. We have no idea how that got there. I also have three big bruises on my legs. Hopefully I'll have access to a computer when I'm in foster care.

Mommy leaves for California tomorrow. And Daddy has to take care of me all on his own. Want to bet that he calls Grandma and Grandpa to take me for the week??

1 comment:

Andrés Acosta said...

Oh my princess, I'll kiss it and make it better with my big fat lip. I fell on it this weekend. It looks like a bee stung me. I'm sure we'll get banged up some more at your BBQ.