Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Brusha Brusha Brusha

I love to brush my teeth. I learned from my friend Ava. She's a week older than me and I learn a lot from her. She's been talking for a while now - but I'm only just beginning. Now I say "Dog" "Eye" and "Nose". That's in addition to my old words of "That" and "Dad" and "NO" (and when I say No - I say it three times and I wag my pointer finger like a bad ass).

Oh check it out - you can see "King of the Hill" on the TV in the background...

Let's see - we had a great weekend. I saw Caden and Tristan at MyGym on Saturday. And we went to Mason's birthday party on Sunday at this really cool children's museum in NJ. I got to see Tia Jardena and her big big big belly. The third DiGiorgio baby should arrive in the next two weeks! I also got to see Greta.

No comments: