Monday, June 11, 2007

There's Mommy....

And I see she's drinking wine. With Melissa and Mili, no less. She must be up to trouble.

Anyway - Mommy finally came home, but now Daddy is gone!! When will my family be complete again?

Mommy didnt get home until 4am on Saturday morning. There was some stupid computer glitch that F'ed up her flight. And there was bad weather too. She held on to Gina for dear life when they were landing in the storm. Since she got home so late, I stayed at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Mommy came to get me the next morning. We went to Uncle Dan and Aunt Beth-Anne's. We also went to Aunt Tara's house. Daddy is in Las Vegas with Uncle Jason. Let it Ride.

Yesterday, I went to the lake and hung out with my two future boyfriends. They are cousins so I'll have to play this one. Caden lives next door (hubba hubba) and his cousin, Tristen lives nearby...both are cuties. We went for Mexican food last night with Tara. And then she came over to watch the Sopranos - but I was in bed, so I dont know how it ended...but then again neither do you, dear reader :)

No comments: